- The Liver is the largest organ inside our body.
- It is located under ribs on right side and weighs 1.5 kg.
- The liver does lot of important jobs in our body.
Our Liver :
- Feeds body the energy it needs to functions.
- Makes bile which aids in digestion.
- Remove toxic material from the blood.
- Remove viruses and infections.
- Producing blood clotting factors.
- Keeps pollution from hurting you.
- Builds muscles of the body.
TROUBLE SIGNS :
- Yellow discoloration of skin or eyes.
- Abdominal swelling or pain.
- Chronic weakness.
- Loss of appetite or feeling of vomiting.
- Dark yellow urine or pale stools.
THE WAY TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR LIVER :
- Regular exercise + healthy diet = Healthy Liver.
- Eat balance diet e.g. grains, proteins, fruits, vegetables, milk and fats.
- Use maximum fiber in your food.
- Restrict alcohol consumption
- Know your medications , any medicine must be taken by the advice of your doctor only.
- Avoid smoking.
- Toxins, chemicals, insecticides, can injure your Liver.
At Expert Ayurveda Dr Paresh uses innovative method to prevent, treat, and cure liver diseases by the way of Ayurveda :
- Early detection of Liver disease.
- Detailed assessment.
- Specific diagnosis.
- Preserving Liver damage and degeneration.
- Enhance the regeneration of Liver tissue through nectar like herbs of Ayurveda.
- Advice specific precautions to prevent Liver disease.
- General awareness about the Liver.